Harbor Restaurants OPEN
The following Dana Point Harbor restaurants are now offering a variety of patio, dine-in, and takeout options. For customer convenience, we have also set up pick-up and delivery zones marked for each tenant. Please contact the restaurants directly for their latest menu items and hours of operation:
- Beach Harbor Pizza: (949) 218-1920
- The Brig: (949)496-9046
- Coffee Importers & Scoop Deck: (949) 493-7773
- El Torito: (949) 496-6361
- Frisby Cellars: (949) 218-9440
- Gemmell’s Restaurant: (949)234-0063
- The Harbor Grill: (949) 240-1416
- Harpoon Henry’s: (949) 493-2933
- Jon’s Fish Market: (949) 496-2807
- Lil’ Skipper Snack Shack: (949) 424-9653
- Proud Mary’s: (949) 493-5853
- Turk’s: (949) 496-9028
- Village Market: (949) 488-7642
- Waterman’s Harbor: (949) 764-3474
- Wind & Sea: (949) 496-6500
Dana Point Harbor’s retail stores are now open for both in-store shopping and curbside retail pickup. Each store differs so please reach out to each individual store for hours of operation and additional information.
- Art of Inner Peace: (949) 290-3993
- Art Sea: (949) 240-2321
Bella Bazaar: (949) 429-6200
- Chez Nevine: (949) 487-7000
Chocolate Soldier: (949) 493-4135
- Gift Chateau: (949) 493-9811
- Golden Galleon Boutique: (949) 493-8521
- Jerky & Cali Gifts: (949) 338-3493
- Killer Dana Surf Shop: (949) 489-8380
- Spring: (949) 489-1223
- White Pelican: (949) 240-1991
- Woody Hut: (949) 443-1072
Fitness / Activities
- Captain Dave’s Whale Watching is now offering Super-Safe Dolphin & Whale Safaris, with limited guest capacity, aboard their catamaran sailboat Manute’a. Book your public or private Super-Safe Safari at www.dolphinsafari.com.
- Dana Wharf Sportfishing & Whale Watching is now offering socially distanced whale watching trips. Visit danawharf.com or call (888) 224-0603 for more information.
- iHeartYoga is now open! Click here to schedule a class today.
Visitors to the harbor accessing essential businesses must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Maintain 6’ for social distancing
- No public gathering around the Harbor
Main Harbor Parking Lots: Open for customers of restaurants and retails shops
Big Puerto and Little Puerto: Open for active recreation
There is no beach access parking in the Harbor. Boater designated parking lots are for boater parking only.
All public restrooms are now open to customers.
Picnic areas, seating areas, and the Baby Beach Pier are closed.
Baby Beach parking is open, with limited capacity.
Dana Point Marina Inn
The Dana Point Marina Inn is open, please call (949) 496-1203 for reservations and information
The Marina at Dana Point
The Marina at Dana Point is open, including guest slips. Please call (949) 496-6137 for information and reservations. All Boater parking lots remain open to Boaters.
Embarcadero at Dana Point
Embarcadero at Dana Point is open, including the launch ramp. Please call (949) 496-6177 for information.
Dana Point Fuel Dock will be open daily 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Service is by appointment only. Please call (949) 496-6113 to make an appointment.
Ocean Institute is closed. Please see their website for ways to support.
We all have a role to play in this effort to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Protecting the well-being of our community is our number one priority.
Thank you for understanding,
Dana Point Harbor Partners
Additional Resources are Available:
AlertOC is a mass notification system designed to keep Orange County, California residents and businesses informed of emergencies that may require immediate lifesaving actions.
The Orange County Public Health Care Agency COVID-19 Health Referral Hotline: 1(800) 564-8448.