Dear Dana Point Harbor Guests,
Governor Newsom and the State Public Health Officer have issued Executive Order N-33-20 requiring all Californians to stay home except as needed to maintain operations in 16 infrastructure sectors. This supersedes all existing local city and county orders that are less restrictive.
In alignment with these guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19, DPHP will close certain areas of Dana Point Harbor beginning Wednesday, March 25. We are committed to the health and safety or our community and it is imperative that we follow the Governor’s stay-at-home, social distancing directive.
Updates for Dana Point Harbor:
Retail Shopping Areas
IN COMPLIANCE WITH STATE AND FEDERAL GUIDELINES and for the health and safety of our community, Dana Point Harbor’s Non-Essential businesses within the retail area are temporarily closed. Parking lots in the Harbor are only to be use for restaurant pick-up, not retail use.
Please see below for promotions from our retail shops. For a full list of Harbor retail shops visit https://danapointharbor.com/shopping/
- Art of Inner Peace: offering essential product pick up by appointment. Please call (949) 290-3993.
Bella Bazaar: 30% off all furniture and you can also shop online at https://bellabazaar.com/shop/
Chocolate Soldier: offering curbside delivery, call (949) 493-4135
- Golden Galleon Boutique: Gift cards available, home or curbside drop off available, free delivery within 5 miles. One on one personal in-store Facetime appointments available.
- Jerky & Cali Gifts: Shop online at http://jerkyandcaligifts.com/ ($5 shipping to anywhere in the U.S.)
- Killer Dana Surf Shop: Free shipping on all online orders at http://www.kdsurfshop.com/
- Woody Hut: Shop online at https://www.thewoodyhut.com and use code “March” for free shipping nationwide.
Essential Take-Out Food Restaurants Remain OPEN
Dana Point Harbor’s Essential Businesses including restaurants offering take-out and delivery service will remain open. For customer convenience, we have set up pick-up and delivery zones marked for each tenant. Please contact the restaurants directly for their latest menu items:
- iHeartYoga is offering classes via live-stream that we encourage the public to participate in. Visit https://www.iheartyoga.org/schedule to book your class.
Visitors to the harbor accessing essential businesses, must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Maintain the 6’ rule for social distancing and observe the latest guidelines in effect
- No public gathering around the harbor please
- Please do not consume food on the premises. Common areas are not available for social gatherings or for dining.
Puerto Place parking lots (Big Puerto and Little Puerto) are closed. The remaining public parking lots remain open for food pick-up only. There is no beach access parking in the Harbor. Boater designated parking lots are for boater parking only.
All public restrooms, picnic areas, seating areas, and the Baby Beach Pier are closed.
Baby Beach, Sailing & Events Center & County of Orange Parking Lots
Dana Point Marina Inn
The Dana Point Marina Inn is open, please call (949) 496-1203 for reservations and information
The Marina at Dana Point
The Marina at Dana Point is open, including guest slips. Please call (949) 496-6137 for information and reservations. All Boater parking lots remain open to Boaters.
Embarcadero at Dana Point
Embarcadero at Dana Point is open, including the launch ramp. Please call (949) 496-6177 for information.
Dana Point Fuel Dock will be open daily 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Service is by appointment only. Please call (949) 496-6113 to make an appointment.
Ocean Institute is closed. Please see their website for ways to support.
We all have a role to play in this effort to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Protecting the well-being of our community is our number one priority.
Thank you for understanding,
Dana Point Harbor Partners
Additional Resources are Available:
AlertOC is a mass notification system designed to keep Orange County, California residents and businesses informed of emergencies that may require immediate lifesaving actions.
The Orange County Public Health Care Agency COVID-19 Health Referral Hotline: 1(800) 564-8448.